So much went down at the Brits.
There was Kendrick Lamar’s massive technical issues, Stormzy’s huge jibe at Theresa May, and don’t even get us started on Liam and Cheryl revealing there S&M safe word.
Little Mix were offended by host Jack Whitehall, Holly Willoughby and Phil Schofield got absolutely wasted, and Liam Gallagher seemed to party with the daughter he’s never met.
So. Much. Went. Down.
And not everything gets televised, like Rag N Bone Man saying ‘let’s all get fucked up.’
But guess what guys, we were there behind the scenes with our eyes on storks trying to spot the celebs doing their things behind the scenes, and here are a few things that went down on the red carpet and during the show.
1. Cheryl and Liam hid behind Stormzy to stop us getting a pic
Those sneaky buggers.
2. Alesha Dixon’s shoes were incredible
3. Holly Willoughby was left hanging around like billy no mates
She was actually waiting for someone she knew, but in the end had to tag along with Scarlett Moffatt who showed up.
4. Some fool stood on Dua Lipa’s massive pink dress
5. Rosie Huntington Whitely tried to sneak in behind Calvin Harris
We see you Rosie, we see you.
6. Courteney Cox was nice enough to stop for a photo and we still managed to mess it up
The back of her head looks great though.
7. Jack Whitehall got presenting advice from Alesha Dixon and her bloke Azuka Ononye
8. Adwoa Aboah floated in like an angel
9. Mollie King said she thought Gorka and Gemma make a cute couple, but ran for the door when we mentioned AJ
10. Camila Cabello didn’t want us to see her plunging dress, so grabbed someone’s jacket to cover her cleavage
11. Millie Bobby Brown looked hella moody as she walked past
12. Stormzy, before he knew he had an album of the year to his name
13. Rochelle Humes flew solo, looked amazing for it
14. Jennifer Hudson was too busy updating her social media to notice us snapping away
15. Olly Murs threw his support behind the Time’s Up movement
16. Little Mix were fashionably late to the party and held up all the journalists as they arrived on the red carpet right as it was closing ready for the show
17. During the show, Ed Sheeran gave Stormzy a massive hug when the rapper beat him to the award for album of the year.
He really is a nice guy.
18. Caroline Flack and Dua Lipa’s ex Isaac Carew walked off hand in hand as Dua Lipa won female solo artist
19. Mollie King and Emma Willis were sending voice notes to someone called Matt (not Matt Willis) as they chatted about Scones
20. Every single VIP table stood up when Dua Lipa won british breakthrough act
Even Paloma Faith.