Reunions, revenge, returns and revelations – just your average week in soap coming up! Coronation Street airs a big discovery for evil Pat Phelan that could tip the killer over the edge while in EastEnders, Martin and Stacey Fowler’s feud has huge repercussions while Vincent Hubbard makes a big decision.
That’s not all, either. There’s also a risky operation, a drugs deal, a harsh warning, a surprise arrival, some blackmail, a thirst for revenge, a final farewell, a dumping, a romance, a drunken pass and a proposal.
Take a closer look:
1. Aidan and Carla are nervous as they head in for their operation and as they come out, Carla has two big announcements to make – one of them being that she plans to sign over her share of Underworld to Aidan to say thank you.
2. Billy is determined to be a good father to Summer and decides that she needs him to be happy. Making a very poor decision, he reaches out to Lee for drugs but soon, Lee wants a favour in a return.
3. Michelle is fuming with Liz for not telling her about Ali but Liz tries to smooth things over and urges Ali to give Michelle a chance. Michelle sees Ali and Steve bonding and tries to join in but she is gutted when she is given the cold shoulder.
4. Sarah is horrified when she comes face to face with Lee on the Street and she quickly alerts David. David and Josh bundle Lee into the back of a van but Josh takes a step further when he issues a dark threat to Lee while brandishing a tyre iron.
5. Phelan makes a copy of Nicola’s keys and heads round to her flat, where he finds Seb hiding. Later, as Nicola is rushed to hospital with stomach pains, Phelan confronts Gary and prepares to have it out with his daughter over her betrayal.
6. Zeedan and Rana are struggling to keep up the pretence of their fake marriage in front of Alya and Rana’s struggle is made even worse when Kate and Sophie come into the flat together. Will Kate spot that something is amiss?
7. After Liz suggests to Phelan that Eileen might like to join her for a weekend away, he snaps at her and she wastes no time in slagging him off to Eileen. When Eileen is defensive, Liz warns her to be wary of her husband…
8. Martin is trying to make an effort with Stacey and the kids but when a day out ends badly, he tells Sonia that he is going to start divorce proceedings. Later, Stacey apologises and Martin has a change of heart but is it too late?
9. As Aidan ups the pressure on Vincent, he realises that he is not going to have the money on time and writes a goodbye letter to Kim and Pearl. But just as he is about to make his exit, he gets a call that could change everything.
10. Tina meets a pregnant woman in the cafe who she helps but things soon sour when Georgi realises that Tina is the mum of her mate Zsa Zsa. As Tina tries to prove herself to Georgi, she only makes things worse and an unexpected situation unfolds…
11. Martin and Kush take the kids out for the day and, after being chatted up by secretive Hayley, Martin is surprised to bump into her again. Kush decides to leave the pair to it but Stacey later spots Hayley planting a kiss on Martin’s cheek.
12. Shirley spots a drug deal going down in the male toilets and when Mick returns, he is adamant that he is going to get this sorted. But as he carries out his investigation, he makes a discovery that could make things difficult.
13. When Karen discovers that Bernadette has been spending so much time with Ted, she is dubious of their relationship but they prove what they have been doing with a chess match. However, Karen is certain that her daughter needs to hang out with people her own age.
14. Tracy is horrified when Phil blackmails her over her prostitution secret and when he tells her he knows a way she can keep him quiet, she goes to see him at a hotel room. But David follows and soon walks in on them…
15. Robert is crushed when Aaron moves Alex into the Mill on the day of their wedding anniversary and decides that it’s finally time for them to move on. As he heads to a gay club to block out the pain, he soon finds interest from an attractive stranger.
16. Laurel sets up a video call with Sandy and friends and loved ones gather in the Woolpack as the beloved pensioner says his final farewells from Australia.
17. At the club, Vanessa is having a great night with her friends and soon sends Charity a selfie which leaves her feeling jealous. But will it get the response that Vanessa is hoping for?
18. Having spotted Robert exchanging numbers with someone else, Aaron decides that he knows how he feels and calls an end to his relationship with Alex. He then heads over to reveal his true feelings for Robert.
19. Ross is focused on his revenge after telling Pete that he wishes Emma had shot him instead of Finn. After discharging himself from hospital, a fracas at the garage draws attention and Ross feels anxious as he feels that everyone is staring at him.
20. Rebecca continues to struggle with her memory and her recovery and Lachlan is feeling guilty about what his actions have done to her.
21. Glenn plans to propose to Grace but when he sees that Esther is helping her spy on him, he engineers it so that it looks like Esther has sabotaged the romantic moment. In response, Grace urges Glenn to ask her again.
22. Jesse is horrified to discover the extent of Granny’s plan and determines to fight for Courtney. Later, the pair decide to get together and give romance a chance but when Goldie sends him a prison visit invitation, will he be left torn?
23. Leah and Ella sneak into the abandoned school and start hearing voices, but will they come across Kim? Later, Kim hears Farrah’s voice on the other side of the door and screams for help while Leah finds a SIM card and makes a discovery.
24. It’s the day of the restaurant opening and Darren and Mandy try to concentrate on the tasks at hand rather than each other. But when a drunk Leela makes a pass at Darren, Mandy struggles to hide her jealousy.
25. Darcy is grateful to Jack when he helps her get contact with Toby but when Jack suffers a heart attack and is warned that he won’t be able to have a bypass, Darcy makes plans to marry him and even books a venue.
- Who hears news of a devastating death that will send shockwaves through a community? And what other shock is coming their way?
- Which family is ripped apart as blame flies following a terrible incident – and is someone lying about their part in it?
- Who tries to matchmake two people they think would be well suited but ends up triggering heartbreak for themselves?
- Who is arrested after accidentally committing a crime and will they be forced to confront an uncomfortable truth in the process?
- Which young couple prepare to tie the knot and who is out to destroy the big day?